from the Dunedin City Council website
The Draft Annual Plan 2010/11 is available for public consultation until Monday 12 April 2010.
The Draft Annual Plan 2010/11 contains information about what the council intends to do in 2010/11 year and the ten years beyond this year. The consultation period is your opportunity to “Have Your Say” about what you want to see included in the Council’s plans.
You can make your submission via the online submission form.
Submissions close 5pm Monday 12 April 2010
Draft Annual Plan Summary 2010/11 (PDF, 338.7 kb, new window)
Introduced by the Mayor and the Chief Executive, this document provides a summary of the major city issues and projects and the financial forecasts included in the Draft Annual Plan 2010/11.
DRAFT ANNUAL PLAN 2010/11 (IN PDF)
Draft Annual Plan 2010/11 with Table of Contents listed. The document can be downloaded in sections or as an entire volume.
Entire Volume (PDF, 1.6 mb, new window)
This is the full copy of the Draft Annual Plan 2010/11.
Introduction (PDF, 535.6 kb, new window)
Overview of council, member of the council and council’s structure.
Section 1 – Group Activities (PDF, 860.1 kb, new window)
This section contains information about the Council’s activities.
* Activity Group Structure
* Activity Contribution to Community Outcomes
* Economic Development and City Promotion
* Transport Network
* Personal Safety
* Public Health
* City Planning
* Community Development and Support
* Museums Libraries and Art Gallery
* Sport Recreation and Leisure
* Corporate Support Activities
Section 2 – Forecast Financial Statements (PDF, 298.6 kb, new window)
* Overview of Financial Forecast
* Forecast Financial Statements
* Forecast Financial Statements Notes
* Net Debt Graph
* Statement of Accounting Policies
* Additional Information
* Ten-Year Capital Expenditure Programme
* 2009/10 Capital Expenditure Programme by Outcome Area
* 2009/10 Capital Expenditure Programme by Outcome
* Inflation Adjustors
* Additional Information – Prospective Financial Information
* Significant Forecasting Assumptions, Uncertainties and Risks
* Activity Level Assumptions, Risks and Uncertainties
Section 3 – Funding Impact Statement (PDF, 147.6 kb, new window)
* Summary of Changes to the Rating Method
* Funding Impact Statement
* Rating Policy
* General Rate
* Targeted Rates
* Fire Protection
* Rocklands/Pukerangi Rural water Scheme
* Private Street Lighting
* Non-residential Economic Development /Tourism
* Residential Economic Development /Tourism
* Differential Matters and Categories
* Minimum Rates
* Low Value Rating Units
* Separately Used or Inhabited Part of a Rating Unit
* Lump Sum Contributions
* Rating by Installments
* Due Dates for Payment of Rates
* Sample Rate Accounts
* Mix of Funding Mechanisms by Group Activity
* Funding Principles
Section 4 – General (PDF, 243.4 kb, new window)
* Revenue and Financing Policy
* Development Contributions
* Fees and Charges
* Council Grants
* Events Funding
Submission Form (PDF, 28.7 kb, new window)
This form can be downloaded and used to make a paper based submission.
Last reviewed: 11 Mar 2010 10:16am
ROADSHOW AND PUBLIC MEETINGS
The Council will be taking an ‘Annual Plan Road Show’ to public events, shopping centres and other public venues from 20 March – 5 April 2010. This is your opportunity to talk to elected members or Council staff regarding the draft Annual Plan.
Post by Elizabeth Kerr