Updated post Mon, 1 Jun 2015 at 1:37 p.m.
This weekend’s newspaper magazine has THAT face plastered over page one. The accompanying feature article (pages 6-8) is now available online.
Lee Vandervis knows that people either love him or loathe him and he doesn’t care. Kim Dungey finds out what drives Dunedin’s most controversial city councillor. Otago Daily Times
After five years in London working as an acoustic engineer and building mixing consoles for the likes of Stevie Wonder and Pink Floyd, he returned to Dunedin in 1981 and set up his own sound and lighting business.
Pink Floyd Published on Jun 25, 2014
Pink Floyd – Money (Official Music Video)
The official promo video for ‘Money’ by Pink Floyd, taken from the album ‘The Dark Side Of The Moon’.
Originally released in 1973, ‘The Dark Side of The Moon’ became Pink Floyd’s first number 1 album in the US, remaining on the chart for 741 weeks between 1973 and 1988. One of the best-selling and most critically acclaimed albums of all time, The Dark Side of The Moon also introduced the iconic album cover artwork by Hipgnosis, after a request for a ‘simple and bold’ design.
Music: “Money (2011 Remastered Version)” by Pink Floyd (Google Play • iTunes)
“I’ve had a ring from the chemist. He says you’ve bought these chemicals that could make a very large explosion.” –Mrs Vandervis, on her 11-year-old son’s decision to manufacture gunpowder.
Related Posts and Comments:
26.5.15 WCC’s free lunch for a car | Vandervis challenges DCC legal advice
24.5.15 Dunedin City not the only council with a code of silence
23.5.15 DCC rates rise | ODT editor nonplussed
21.5.15 Tomorrow’s newspaper —Cull on CST
21.5.15 DCC and LGNZ, total losers
20.5.15 What Audit NZ really says in DCC LTP consultation document….
19.5.15 DCC LTP must meet $68M budget shortfall over next decade
19.5.15 Ode to sickly DCC
17.5.15 Cr Vandervis on DCC project budgets
7.5.15 DCC Draft LTP 2015/16-2024/25 —public submissions online
6.5.15 Cr Vandervis gives mayor new desk ornament, with love
5.5.15 Subtle news….
4.5.15 Hmmmmmm #DCC
2.5.15 DCC … LEGAL to remove ELECTED Councillor voting rights ??
● 1.5.15 Cr Vandervis unlikely to quit several missions #coverup #naturaljustice
● 30.4.15 Burn Robbie Burn!
● 29.4.15 Cr Vandervis offers full (and conditional!) apology
● 29.4.15 The ol’ BP Gag treatment revisited….
● 28.4.15 Today at DCC in pictures
● 24.4.15 Before Council meeting tomorrow at 1:00 PM
● 24.4.15 Cr Vandervis replies to local newspaper
● 24.4.15 DCC re Dr Bidrose’s time as most senior Citifleet Manager
● 23.4.15 DCC severely FAILS councillor #naturaljustice #contempt
● 15.4.15 Cr Lee Vandervis: Open Letter to the DCC Code of Conduct Committee
18.3.15 Lee Vandervis releases emails #Citifleet investigation
17.3.15 DCC whistleblowing —what is open government ?
13.3.15 Cr Lee Vandervis: LGOIMA…. Citifleet Investigation – Deloitte Report
26.2.15 DCC and the day(s) of Madness
● 23.2.15 Lee Vandervis on DCC Code of Conduct process … #naturaljustice
● 15.2.15 DCC…. ‘CEO Bidrose confirms no Vandervis complaint with a hug’
● 6.2.15 Cr Lee Vandervis apology
● 5.1.15 DCC: Chairman denies true and correct Council record
19.12.14 Vandervis: Deloitte and Police Citifleet investigations
19.12.14 DCC Citifleet by email . . . . woops! (another timeline proof)
18.12.14 DCC: Deloitte report released on Citifleet #whitewash
24.10.14 DCC Citifleet, more revelations….
21.10.14 DCC Citifleet, undetectable….
3.10.14 Vandervis family residence #HistoricHeritage
1.9.14 DCC Fraud: Further official information in reply to Cr Vandervis
30.8.14 DCC Fraud: Cr Vandervis states urgent need for facts….
█ For more, enter the terms *vandervis*, *cull*, *bidrose*, *citifleet* or *deloitte* in the search box at right.
Posted by Elizabeth Kerr