The Otago Daily Times believes the two members from the old board will be Andrew Rooney and John Faulks.
### ODT Online Tue, 22 May 2012
2 ORFU members retained?
By Steve Hepburn
The new board of the Otago Rugby Football Union is expected to be named today and is likely to include two faces from the old board. The six-member board was to have been named last Tuesday but legal issues and a short period to interview applicants and make appointments forced an extension.
The six-member board?
● Andrew Rooney (Dunedin investment adviser, Forsyth Barr; Air Force Liaison Officer, Otago Region; former Engineering Officer, RNZAF; past chairman, Dunedin Rugby Football Club)
● John Faulks (Dunedin managing director S R M Realty Ltd – Southern Wide Real Estate; previously stock and station and banking industries; coached Otago junior age group teams)
● Keith Cooper (Dunedin chief executive, Silver Fern Farms)
● Doug Harvie (Dunedin chartered accountant, Harvie Green Wyatt)
● Kelvin Collins (Queenstown real estate agency owner, Harcourts; links with Wakatipu club)
Or simply ask ORFU change manager Jeremy Curragh about the trust monies that will need to be refunded as they weren’t spent on the authorised purpose; this “happened on a number of occasions due to ORFU facing cashflow problems”. He says “The money is not “missing” rather it was used to pay other creditors.” Link
Posted by Elizabeth Kerr